Friday, April 3, 2020

Ripped Jeans

By Amra B. 

Spring has finally arrived to NYC, or so it seems, and I am finally able to shed all the layers and enjoy the feeling of a simple combination of jeans and a cotton shirt. One of my favorite spring pieces is the ripped cotton jean; I wear them most often probably due to their power to make me look and feel great at the same time (rare occurrence in the fashion world indeed). 


I combined my ripped jeans with an off shoulder cotton-long-sleeve shirt and simple black pumps. Although, I love dressing up jeans with pumps or high-heel booties, I feel that they look equally great with just plain white espadrilles or sneakers. I also love how I can take this look from day to night by just adding a black blazer (and a velvet black tank when I really want to feel fancy). I topped the look with a pale blue hat and the new boy bag I recently picked up; although I have always been a “shoe girl”, I must admit that this little purse has changed me into a “bag lady” for the time being. 

Wishing you a perfect day!

Outfit: See by Chloé shirt, H&M jeans, Zara pumps and hat, Chanel bag, Intermix and vintage jewelry









No comments:

Post a Comment