Saturday, May 23, 2020

50s Glamour: How to Get the Look

By Elma Beganovich

As you probably know by now, I am a huge fan of the Old Hollywood era, e.g., the glamour of Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Wood have been a huge source of inspiration. I have realized that I am more of a fan of the '50s, where ultra feminine styles, like synched waists and midi-skirts, were at their peak. Below, I am channeling my '50s Golden Era of Hollywood look with a bit of a modern twist by adding a white backless bodysuit, which are all the rage this season. 

I am wearing: skirt from Zara; bodysuit from H&M, heels by Louboutin, cat-eye glasses by Stella McCartney; and vintage bag by Salvatore Ferragamo. There you have it fashionistas, what era inspires your everyday style? Leave me a comment, love hearing from you! Xoxo from New York!









No comments:

Post a Comment