Thursday, June 4, 2020

Inspirational Pieces

By Amra B. 

With the summer fast approaching, and the warm weather already here in NYC, I have been gravitating towards easy pieces that can be worn everyday. Flat sandals, flowy dresses, and simple jewelry is what I wear most days when running to the meetings or enjoying the weekend walks around NYC. Also, I have been searching for some inspiration, and was able to find it in the form of jewelry – the ring and the arrow necklace, which I am wearing below; they both carry wonderful messages that help me stay positive. 


Like anyone, I have my ups and downs, and I love to surround myself with people, places or things that I find healing. I was pleasantly surprised when I found these jewelry pieces and read the message behind both: the mini arrow “can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great.” The moon ring signifies “new beginnings, intuition, and purity. It reminds us of the life’s cyclical nature; it will always have its ups and downs, its lows and its highs. Embrace the changes that life brings and remember that as the sun sets, the moon will be there to provide light and clarity.” 

I wore my inspirational jewelry pieces with a pair of golden sandals, a cut out boho dress, fringe bucket bag, and a hat. To further refuel and clear my mind, I visited one of the most beautiful bookstores in NYC, Albertine Reparue at the French Consul, and immersed myself in some amazing reads about architecture and art (photo below). 

Wearing: Salvatore’s Dream jewelry, Zara dress and hat, La Paire sandals, and Saint Laurent bag. 

Details: the Mini Arrow necklace and the Moon Ring



In front of the Albertine Reparue at the French Consul 


Albertine Reparue 

No comments:

Post a Comment