Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Debut: New Hair, New Beginnings

By Elma Beganovich

I have been wanting to change my hairstyle for a while, to create a new and fresh look for the summer. Thus, I went on a "hunt" and looked at hairstyles of various style icons. After much digging, I spotted a perfect summer cut: Brigitte Bardot's choucroute hairstyle (a sort of a beehive hairstyle with fringe-bangs and all of its teased, tousled glory). 

To help my look come to life I found two amazing hairstylists at Arrojo NYC (@arrojonyc): Corrinn (cutter) and Eve (colorist). These two astonishingly-talented young stylists made my look come to life. Corrinn (@corrinndoeshairdid a pristine job with shaping my bangs and Eve (@thehaircolorexpert) colored the tips to make sure that my hair was one glistening color: chestnut brown. I would highly recommend these two ladies to anyone who lives in (or visits) New York City; the salon is located in Tribeca. 

For the fashionistas, I am wearing an H&M dress and hat; Yves Saint Laurent fringe bag; and Chloe sandals; haircut with bangs by Corrinn and chestnut brown color by Eve. There you have it fashionistas, my complete look and some of my daily style inspirations. Until next time, stay fresh and fabulous, xoxo form the Big Apple!  










No comments:

Post a Comment